Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring into EnLightenment

I look back at some of my posts and they tend to fall on the deep side of things for me.  I am very light at heart so I thought I would share some light hearted thoughts - all in a positive direction:
  • i love to listen to all the different birds singing in my back yard
  • even if they start at 5:30 AM (its natures alarm clock for the 6:15 AM yoga class)
  • i don't love it when they poop on my car
  • i'm not sure what to make of the many many mole holes at the edge of my property - Holy Mole-y
  • i enjoy putting newly filled green balloons on the business sign outside
  • sometimes i breathe in the helium when i fill them (maybe thats why I didn't know yesterday was Weds until the afternoon)
  • I love that my business boutique is filled with local artists things
  • and the aroma of lilacs from my friend Pats lilac bush (she got as a cutting from her Dad)
  • everything has a story and it doesn't make you sappy if you like to hear whats behind everything - thats one of the richnesses in life
  • i love that every day or two someone brand new comes into the yoga studio and signs up for class
  • and i love it even more when they come back for more
make your own list - don't worry so much about punctuation (sorry to my high school english teacher) focus more on content than form......just like yoga.

namaste - hug a tree
great day

No comments:

Post a Comment