Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring cleaning has a whole new meaning

Namaste Yogis and Yoginis !

what a beautiful day - I'm about to do a walking meditation by walking Andiamo, my weight challenged Boston Terrier. 

My message for today is just to keep going - be mindful in every moment and allow the moments to come one after the next after the next after then next. 

When the wave of life comes up on you there are choices and the decisions you make how you will handle the wave will be the stepping stone for tomorrow.  When I used to go to the beach and a wave came I would try to ride it - you know body surf.  As I got tired or older (or both) some waves I chose to just go under water for and feel the force of the wave going over me.  I was protected from the break by staying under it.  And when I chose to ride it - it was fun and sometimes at the risk of losing some bathing suit parts or at least having them fill with sand. 

I find myself busy in waves of life and energy  these days.  The same approach applies - sometimes its fun to ride it and get all full of sand and other times its nice to duck into the safety below.

Its all good.  Ride or Duck its all good.  So if you choose to mix it up - be sure to have friends with you, some really good music and lights -  and maybe some sudds on hand for good clean fun !!! 

Foam Tastic !  Foam Party - I like the sound of it ! 

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about energy being like a wave. Sometimes I feel like I am Gidget out there cruising the good vibes and other times, I WIPEOUT and become shark bait. Guess that's all part of the fun, right??

    ReplyDelete