Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Its OK to fit in - just don't lose yourself !

In a world ever changing - fast paced - keeping up - twitting - information overload - where do I fit in?  Am I being swept by the current or am I part of the wave? 
We are all part of the wave and don't let anyone tell you or let you think otherwise (they are just trying to hog the wave)
All my  life I have felt part of the wave and have never been shy about embracing my individuality-not always an easy thing to do - but most things worthwhile are worth a struggle !

I recently purchased some wall art with a message that really hits the mark.....

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to change you is the greatest accomplishment"
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

And if you are more visual person - these awesome pics from my friend Maru in Mexico might help you see it..... yes that is a baby pig fitting in yet being himself....




No comments:

Post a Comment