Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lets Begin our Yoga Journey......You Are Ready.

atha yoganushasanam 
And now begins the study / teachings of yoga.  Yoga Sutra I.1 Patanjali
This maiden blog entry is just the beginning of a long journey.
Yours and mine.   
Yoga that you can "get".
An offering of tools and insight that may perhaps sharpen your life skills and tune in rather than tune out.
Yoga you can have fun with and yoga that makes you laugh and be happy.


Not to rush. 
Time is relative and so much is maya; illusion.
Just for a moment, meditate on this lovely visitor I had in my back yard this past year. 
I rushed to get a camera and was able to laugh out loud at my haste - it was a snail after all - where was he going fast?   

Stay tuned for a life changing event happening on 4.11.11



2 comments:

  1. This was one of my favorite "Lisa" stories and I share it with others often. It is evidence of your beautiful outlook on life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did this "visitor" become Escargot.....later in the day.....maybe at dinner time???

    ReplyDelete