Monday, February 7, 2011

Take a Sanskrit class with me on Skype!!!

I am going to organize a group, a sangha, or people who want to set aside one hour a week and take a SKYPE video sanskrit class.  My teacher in Arizona is just fantastic !!!  We get to set the curriculum which might start with pose names (and at the risk of sounding like a sanskrit snob) I know many teachers myself included can use a fun tightening up of their pose names.  She will teach us the proper way to say them, and what they mean and maybe how they came about.  Nice story time for classes.

If you are at all interested then just do it !!!  You all have my email or can find me on facebook.  Tell me what day and time in the evening you can commit an hour to learning.  I participated with a group of yoga teachers from Dallas and they are totally beginners and loving it.  We can start out with 3 classes and go onto as many as you want from there.  There is value so you will have to pay, depending on how many people, but roughly $10 for a hour. 

So get back to me and just do it !!!

oh, and I'm wondering if anyone has been known to get asfixiated from unrolling and cutting yoga mats.  It's like George Costanzas fiancee and licking the wedding invitations.......ick

and picture for today......

No comments:

Post a Comment